Friday, July 1, 2011

Crazy Lazy Days of Summer

Life has been...busy...to say the least. I was on a role as far as studying was concerned, but that was interrupted by summer and all that comes with it. My family has been house hunting for the past 2 years, and it seems as if that journey may finally be coming to an end. Then came the movie premiere...yes, I said movie premiere. That one deserves a post entirely of it's own, complete with pictures. I'll get to it. I promise. At the beginning of June, my family and another family held a giant 4 day long garage sale. It still boggles my mind that you can stick your old stuff in the front yard and actually make money off of it! Last week, my adorable nieces and sister-in-law came down for a visit! We went to Diana Rose Farmstead, the T-Rex restaurant, had a birthday party for my oldest niece, Audri, who is almost 3 and just had fun spending time with each other. The house is strangely quiet without them here. My current activity is working at a fireworks tent, which I've done for the past 3 years.

I've been pretty lazy, and pretty busy, and I've definitely been having far to much fun. But, I don't feel too bad about it. I'll have to get back to my studies before I know it and conquer that mile long list of things I want to accomplish my senior year. For now, I'll just enjoy the vacation. After all, there are still 2 months of summer left and who knows what those months will hold!

No comments:

Post a Comment