Tuesday, February 1, 2011

And So It Begins...

I've been thinking and praying about starting a blog for quite some time. I've also been putting off the idea...for quite some time. However, there's a massive blizzard going on outside and I've nothing better to do than to dive in and start writing!
The time for procrastinating has officially ended.

The name of this blog is just a representation of how I am saved by Jesus Christ and covered by His blood. It could also have something to do with my red hair in a round about, metaphorical sort of way.

I'm not entirely sure what this blog is going to become. I suppose that it will just be me: what's going on in my life, thoughts, insights, random tidbits and some of what God is showing me as I grow in Him.

Let's get this party started!

No comments:

Post a Comment